What do we offer?
- PAID training – wages vary by location
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Retirement Plans
- Paid Time Off
- Wellness Program
- Education Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
CDL Driver Trainee
Are you ready to drive your career in a new direction? River’s Edge is hiring CDL driver trainees! In this role you will be enrolled in our 6-week PAID driver training program consisting of driving skills training, classroom and behind-the-wheel practice. Prior to starting the program, you must have a state certified CDL learner’s permit. At the conclusion of this training program, a successful candidate will have obtained a CDL Class A or B license and be ready to advance to a Cemstone CDL Driver.
What you need to bring
To be considered for the program you must:
- Have a state certified CDL learner’s permit, a DOT medical card and drug screen prior to entering the training program.
- 100 % attendance in all elements of the training program, actively participating in classroom exercises as well as hands-on instruction.
- Maintains satisfactory feedback from instructors and driver/coaches during the classroom, yard skills, and on-the-road driving portion of the training program.
- Assists designated River’s Edge drivers, learning all aspects of the job.
- Successfully obtains a CDL Class A/B license within the first 30 days of completing the training program.