Join Our Team Today!
- Competitive wages
- 401K with company match
- Start your day at the same location
- Home every night
- Paid time off and more!
- Largest network in healthcare
- Virtual care
- Online healthcare
- Employee Assistance Program
Wellness & Prevention
- Biometric screening
- Health Risk Assessment
- Tobacco Sensation
- Health prevention programs
- Fitness club discount
- Identity theft
- Annual Scholarship
- CDL & Diesel Mechanic Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Referral Incentives
- And more…
Obtain Your CDL, get paid and start your career today!
Are you ready to drive your career in a new direction? River’s Edge is hiring CDL driver trainees! In this role you will be enrolled in our 6-week PAID driver training program consisting of driving skills training, classroom and behind-the-wheel practice. Prior to starting the program, you must have a state certified CDL learner’s permit. At the conclusion of this training program, a successful candidate will have obtained a CDL Class A or B license and be ready to advance to a River’s Edge CDL Driver.
What you need to bring
To be considered for the program you must:
- Have a state certified CDL learner’s permit, a DOT medical card and drug screen prior to entering the training program.
- 100 % attendance in all elements of the training program, actively participating in classroom exercises as well as hands-on instruction.
- Maintains satisfactory feedback from instructors and driver/coaches during the classroom, yard skills, and on-the-road driving portion of the training program.
- Assists designated Cemstone drivers, learning all aspects of the job.
- Successfully obtains a CDL Class A/B license within the first 30 days of completing the training program.
Fill out forms and add signatures
- Tap the file to open the document. If prompted, open the document in the Files app , then tap Save.
- Tap , then tap a blank field to enter text using the onscreen keyboard.
- To fill out another field, tap it, then enter text.
- To add additional text or to add your signature to the form, tap , then do one of the following:
- Add text: Tap Add Text Form Box, drag the text box where you want it on the form, then enter text using the onscreen keyboard.
- Add your signature: Tap Add Signature, sign your name with your finger, then tap Done. Drag your signature where you want it to appear on the document.
- When you’re done, tap to share the completed document using Mail, Messages, or AirDrop.
- Tap Done to close the document.